Physical Share Transfer purchased long back


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


I have purchased 200 shares of Maharashtra Scooters Ltd. Long back in 1999 from a SEBI registered Stock Broker from NSE. I have bills , Physical deliery of share certificase and Transfer deedĀ from 7B duly signed by seller.

Only problem is that as per new rule company requires sellers PAN card, when i contacted seller they confirm orally selling of shares but refused to give me PAN card.

Please guide me can i file a case in NCLT u/s 58 and 59

Others 3 years 0 Answer 942 views 0

About the Author

Leave an answer


Captcha Click on image to update the captcha .

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>