Cancellation of allotment made by Private Company resulting into reduction of Share Capital


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


Dear Members,

Few Shares were issued by a Private Company in the past were under litigation.

NCLT declared those issued Shares by the Company as null and void. Now, the Company needs to cancel those issued shares to comply with the order and to also the reduce the amount of Paid-up Share Capital as on the MCA Portal.

What process does the company needs to follow? Is it required to call an EGM?

Others 2 years 0 Answer 961 views 0

About the Author

Leave an answer


Captcha Click on image to update the captcha .

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>